Karate Pictures, Quotes and Gift Ideas Packed with Powerful Inspiration
Inspire and Encourage: the most motivating karate pictures, unique gift ideas and martial arts quotes packed with punch!
"Karate practice is for the whole life; while one breathes, one practices." ~unknown
"One of the most striking features of karate is that it may be engaged in by anybody, young or old, strong or weak, male or female." ~Gichin Funakoshi
For more martial arts quotes, click here.
Unique karate pictures that contain positive words or inspirational quotes for athletes is a great way to encourage the sports enthusiast in your life.
The artwork above is a perfect example of a karate picture to give as a gift. To enlarge the artwork, simply click on the image.
Because it is a sport with such artistry and yet such control and strength, it is sometimes difficult to find just the perfect gift, or
just the perfect word of encouragement for that special martial artist in your life.
Let me make it easy for you!
We have many creative gift ideas, unique karate pictures, karate posters and artwork
as well as tons of martial arts quotes that have just the punch you are looking for.
Karate Pictures, Karate Art and Gift Ideas
A creative martial artist certainly deserves a creative gift!
"The ultimate aim of the art of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the characters of its participants." ~Gitchin Funakoshi
- Unique Personalized Artwork - A one of a kind gift, you won't find anywhere else. My personal favorite! Karate pictures like the one shown on the right, contains inspirational words and is personalized with a name! To enlarge the artwork, simply click on the image!
- Inspirational Karate Posters - These are usually easy to find online. Choose one with a beautiful photo and inspirational martial arts quote.
- Personalized Sweatshirts or T-Shirts - Buy one, make one or have one made with an inspirational quote or motivational words.
- Homemade Card - Everyone loves to receive cards, especially handmade cards! Write a martial arts quote inside! And be sure to check out our free printable greeting cards!
- Punching Bag or other Martial Arts Equipment - Many martial artists are serious about the sport and serious about practice. Anything you could give them that would help them practice is always a plus!
- Athletic Bag - A very useful gift to help carry items to the gym or studio, personalize it with the students name.
- Display Rack for Martial Arts Belts - Karate students usually gain a variety of belts as they excel through the sport, a display rack would help the student display his or her belts and keep them organized.
"Karate begins and ends with courtesy." ~Gichin Funakoshi
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." ~Michael Jordan
"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." ~John Wooden
"The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost." ~George Shultz
"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records." ~William A. Ward
"Think of everyday life as karate training." ~Gichen Funakoshi
"Karate is not about winning. It's about not losing." ~Master Shigetoshi Senaha
"Remember... you are expressing the technique, not doing the technique." ~Bruce Lee
"The greatest power is often simple patience." ~E. Joseph Cossman
"Karate begins and ends with respect." ~Master Anko Itos
"To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." ~Sun-Tsu
"There is no first strike in Karate." ~Gichin Funakoshi
"Karate is a defensive art from beginning to end." ~Gichin Funakoshi
"Follow not in the footsteps of the masters, but rather seek what they sought." ~unknown
"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is tru wisdom." ~Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching
"You'll know you're really good when you don't have to show it." ~unknown
"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude." ~Zig Ziglar
"It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not." ~Denis Waitley
Why do Martial Artists Need Encouragement?
Anyone who engages in the art of Karate quickly learns that it is a very disciplined and demanding sport. But the rewards are huge! So
students should be encouraged to continue.
Karate itself is an inspiring and unique sport.
It is unique because it not only teaches self defense and skill, but also integrity, honesty, respect and self-discipline.
Karate teaches life skills, such as positive self esteem, confidence, endurance and courage.
So it is very worthwhile to encourage a martial artist by giving karate pictures, martial arts quotes, homemade cards, ecards, printable cards and unique gifts.
Return From Karate Pictures to Inspirational Sports Quotes